THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 3, 2013

already?

yikes..my birthday month has arrived.  71 years of old on the 19th.  Creepy.  I no longer feel encouraged when I read the obits so gonna stop!! lol.

It's been a good year in most respects.  A family issue has put its ugly blotch on all the special events.  Why do people hold grudges and are so unforgiving.  I can't stand it, but unfortunately, it's not MY issue so I have to back off.

New granddaughter on the way.  Baby shower last night was really fun.  Yes, there was that blotch, but so many people I managed to focus on the joy, the food, the presents and creative games..did I mention the food? Oh, ok.

Hope you all have a glorious week!!

1 comments:

Bob said...

That's my age as well. Rich will be 70 in Feb. Learning the harmonica is really helping me keep going even with back and hip issues. Age can be such a negative for many but it can make you more thankful for one day at a time..."One day at a time Sweet Jesus" is my song everyday BOB