THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Coffee, I love you

Wake up so sluggish, drag myself outta bed all out of sorts...wrap my lips around the rim of my coffee cup full of magic..and ta dah!  Cloud is lifted, "lids" go up and hello morning.  Coffee, I love you!  I don't understand it, yes, I'm quite sure it's an addiction, but everything I read seems to be in favor of it and I've not heard of any intervention programs or 12 steps so I'm good.

It's Saturday!!  Parents of Upward Basketball kids..enjoy!!!  My granddaughter is 3rd grade..plays at 2pm. I like that.  Hubby doesn't..breaks up his day.  That's life in the slow lane dahlink!  Have a great day y'all!!

2 comments:

Bob said...

I love my coffee too Flo. Like our past few days of rain which have been really benificial in this drought year, so is coffee. My coffee maker broke so making Nescafe Clasico dark roast instant. Seems to be pretty good. On my blog this morning is a picture of Cabrillo Beach near San Pedro. I had my best Childhood memories there. Mom and Dad often took us there for the day, picnic, ocean play, marine museum, breakwater. Mom loved going there.

Bob said...

I think your coffee has more aroma than my instant but mine tastes good and easier to make. 2 tea spoons and some powdered cream does the job. I drink it with 4 chunks of dark choc (yummy good) Cleared up here after many days of light rain. Nearby hills are green now. Pray for our family, each one of has something of a medical nature. My blood work came back with great results. Have a nice day