THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

2013.  Still sounds like a Futuristic year, made up in a sci fi movie or something, but here it is.  Happy New Year to you all.  I hope you plan to leave your anger, resentment, bitterness, unforgiveness and pride in 2012 and not carry it into 2013.  Clean slate.  Resolve those things that keep you bound, that rob you of family time because of them.  If there is any way you can repair and have peace again with family or friends you've withdrawn your love from, do it.  Life is short.

I know some of my resolutions should be excercise more.  And eat less.  The usual empty promises you make for yourself.  I'm going to try.  Not because it's a new year, but because I want to feel good, have energy and wear my clothes.  I will NOT buy a moo moo in 2013!!

My husband retired Dec 31.  He is at work today on January 2nd as a temp.  3 months of that, then he'll be home.  There will be adjustments, but there will be joy also.  A major step for him.  I charted those waters for him in 2004.  He'll adjust..we'll adjust..I'll adjust.  Happy New Year friends.

Til next time.   Flo

1 comments:

Bob said...

Nita and I have adjusted to my retirement but I took away her private time she so cheerished so she goes out like today with her sister Debbie and daughter Charity to see the HOBBIT. Next week they go to Knotts Berry. It helps her greatly. I don't do rides and cannot sit long in a theater. Driving long distance requires lots of breaks. So it is.