THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

buckies and retirement

Good morning!  Ah yes, I just finished one of my challenges for the day...wrapping a riding toy that has all that open space.  Ok it's not pretty!!  Ok the taped side is up. What's a person to do huh?

My 2nd challenge today will be getting my "buckies" cleaned.  It's my last appt with my dentist while insured.
With hubby retiring at end of December, so is my dental insurance.  Our medical goes thru January then we are medicare and supplemental insured.  What? Oh the fact I may require surgery very soon?  Yeah..that's a challenge that goes beyond today.  We'll just have to see.  I have 3 tests coming up to determine my fate. Just like my wrapping..they ain't pretty!!!

We will see a financial planner this afternoon also.  So you can see this is a productive busy day.  Bob retiring sure created a lot to do, but it's worth it to have some time together.  Will my life change?  oh yeah.  He'll put me on a dress code prolly (getting dressed before noon), I'll be on the clock with my computer use, too, I betcha.  Oh and there's that "I like to stay busy" mentality which I do not own.  Will he expect me to participate in that??

But, for now..he will work as a temp thru March, so I've got some time to wean out of my laziness, my wardrobe of pj's and tee shirt, and get off my twinkie addiction.

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Bob said...

I use the computer in the morning Nita in the afternoon, works for us. I think it is called "SHARING"
I do my chores in the morning. I read this morning on Yahoo Health that sitting too much is worse than smoking, so while I am on the computer I get up and down a lot. Plus I take the dog on his walk every morning, Though I am limited by back pain. 70 I guess?

Flo said...

ok..now that's serious if sitting is worse than smoking...bob has the laptop he uses anytime he wants..I use this dynasaur during the day.