THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mall shooting

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search?p=Oregon+mall+shooting

Our world is sick.  Come quickly Lord Jesus.  Meanwhile, tell others about His love and forgiveness.  His healing power for mind and body.  A world "doin their own thing" just doesn't work!  Bring God back to our schools, government and families!!

Hope you all have a great and safe Wednesday.  I'm heading to Portland for a medical test that probably will only hurt my pride.  Life in the fast lane of the elderly..  I may look ok and act youthful, but inside my body,  gravity is having it's way.  My sense of humor will prevail!!!!  It's brought me through worse places in my 70 years.  Laughter doeth like good medicine as the Bible says!!

3 comments:

Bob said...

God is at the school where Nita works and where I do my art classes. All is not gloom as we wait for our LORD. Work while we have the Light, even though many try to dim it.
Gravity really has its say with my hips. Playing my harmonica really helps my moods and cheers me up when I think too much about being 70

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo, Prayer is still in schools. The school where I work a number of teachers get together one day a week to have prayer before school starts in one of the classrooms. It sure helps. Laughter is the best medicine and as long as we have a sense of humore we will prevail. I'm not far behind but far enough but I sure hope my body holds up to the 70 years too. We never know what tomorrow brings but we have our trust in the Lord and that's what counts. Love ya, Nita

Flo said...

thanks you two!!! Love your comments!! and I love you!