THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 11, 2012

Things are changing

oh man..now Obama has approved gay marriage.  My mind is blown once again by how things are changing and getting farther and farther from God's word.  Bible said this would happen in end times so I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.  It mentions even the elect will be led astray and they have.  God help us.  Each person has free will, something God gave us, but I don't think He had this in mind.  We will see when Jesus returns and it's time to stand before God with our good, our bad and our ugly.  Above all, I will love others regardless of their choices, but I might totally disagree with their lifestyle.  I know that's possible..Jesus demonstrated that by dying for us while we were in our sin.  I'm a sinner saved by grace. Amen!

1 comments:

Bob said...

The very elected was pushed over a cliff by his vp. The lines are being drawn in the sand, one side is in the light, the other side is in the darkness. We must let our lights shine that the world may see our good works.