THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 25, 2012

Whiner..

oh..was just sittin here staring and waiting for the familiar page to post..duh..they've changed things.  You know I don't get that..when facebook, for example, makes changes they're never something easier for the user, so am guessing it's all about "them"..the owners.

Hubby will be home this next week..That means a few changes like getting dressed before noon..not checking Twitter or Facebook every hour.  A trial run for when he retires.

Bought a new stainless steel refrigerator.  I like it except it shoots ice out of the door dispenser like a machine gun.  I don't look good with an eye patch so ducking out of the way.  A repairman is coming next week..now, where did I put that old hard hat?

Hope you have a great week and keep safe over Memorial weekend!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo, No matter what you write about you make me laugh before I'm done reading it. You make me laugh and we all need to laugh as that is the best medicine. I can't wait to see you again and spend some time with you as it seems like a very long time since we've seen each other. Love you Flo! Nita