THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 30, 2011

Hello Friday!

Hello Friday! Oh, I know...everyday is Friday when retired, but I know it's a longed for day for those with jobs!!

Today I'm thankful for Jesus, weekends, happy husbands, Orange Juice, humor and good health.

This weekend we plan pizza out tonight (oh and I'm thankful for pizza..wink). Then Saturday night we're going to go see "Courageous" movie with some friends..Sunday is church (cartwheel), then lunch out...yes, my life has a lot of food in it!!! I'm a foodie. Never said I wasn't. haha. Have a good weekend hepcats!!!

1 comments:

Bob said...

I had a grand time with my 3rd graders yesterday. One boy is special to me as his father has been in Prison and he is such a good kid. Trys his best and is a great artist. I make sure the weekends are a weekend when we go to Ihop for breakF. We go to a gospel concert tomorrow. I will see an Orthpedic Dr in November, doing better with my back today especially after my morning walk and my daily consultation with GOD.