THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 23, 2011

I miss the old days

I miss the old days. Days of women dressing modestly unless they were prostitutes. These days there is no modesty. Young women are getting breast implants and want to show their goods. No thought for the message they are sending to men. If a godly man is trying to please God by not lusting after women, these wardrobes make it almost impossible for the guy. I wonder if guys miss women who remained chaste until they married...now considered not only very old fashioned, but weird as well by both sexes. I remember when I was engaged to my husband at age 57, many thought it strange that we waited until marriage to have sex. Now..the wedding night is usually just another date or night if living together. Yep, I miss those days. Maybe it's because I was terribly hurt by an unfaithful husband years ago that these things bother me. It's only going to get worse on TV and in Movies..especially as the gay movement increases..when that happens and it's all openly done on shows, that's when my tv will be thrown out the window I'm afraid.

1 comments:

Bob said...

My biggest modesty issue is in our church down here. We go to a church where shorts, skimpy blouses, flip flops etc are the norm. It is the culture here which originated from the surfer generation and come as your are attitudes still prevail. The older folks dress nice and thank the Lord we have a lot of them blended in.