THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

changes changes changes


Changes changes changes. Those who know me know I'm addicted to Facebook. All that social interaction..woot woot!! However, having said that..I am NOT crazy about all the "updates" they are making which cause me to hunt for what used to be familar territory on there. I guess they have their reasons..I guess..did I mention I GUESS? Yeah..it's sure not to make things easier for the members that's for sure!!! Did I say sure twice?? I sure did!!!! See? It has me all discombooberated..well I know it's NOT a word ya nit..but this is MY blog right? hehe...ok I wasn't tryin to be mean..it happens naturally when my brain is fried from changes changes changes.

Ok bye.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Our computer crashed big time a few weeks ago because of too many updates. After I re did everything I turned off Auto updates. Only Adobe, Java and Flash Player need any updates to keep your computer from overload. FaceBook and other programs, you are updated without choice. Maybe this is why I am not on facebook. I want to choose not be chosen.

Flo said...

where do I turn off auto updates? I bought an external hard drive and after it loaded onto the laptop two windows came up asking to update it..it was brand new...?????