THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 5, 2011

nothin in particular

I guess I've proven in order to be a blogger...I need a theme. Like in that movie Julie & Julia her theme was to cook thru Julia Childs' cookbook til she'd fixed all the recipes. I don't have that kind of discipline, probably.

Life is whizzing by and it's pretty calm right now. I'm enjoying my grandkids, facebook, church stuff, and planning this year's vacation with my husband. One thing he wants to do it looks like won't work financially, so back to the drawing board as they say. We'll figure something out..we usually want it to include visiting his family in California so mostly we go south. I don't fly, so road trip.

Feeling tired lately..wonder if it's the warmer weather, aging, hoisting up grandbabies and am in recovery mode? I don't like it. Feels like depression, and I just don't get depressed!!

Entertaining 7 tonight so working on preps for that. It's my daughter's gig, but at my house. Table is set, fruit platter is made and house cleaned up. Maybe I'm anxious about it and don't know it..weird.

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

1 comments:

Bob said...

Ya don't need a permanent theme. The Geezer from long Beach Ca. does a weekly theme. Marsha from Saramento does a new topic every few days. Your blog is Called Yakkin, so yak away like you did today. My blog is just some family pictures, daily weather forecasts and web cams. We went to the beach yesterday and off to Yosemite for a few days next week to salvage some of our summer vacation. Jeanna went there a while back, she is looking for work now and still gets a paycheck while on her leave. Our other daughter is there this week. It will be the first time in history that we all went on seperate trips to the same place within a month. Have a great weekend