THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 15, 2011

cooking!!

We just finished 8 ball games in a row..eating at the stadium. I can't look a hot dog in the face. Tonight..meatloaf, corn on cob, salad, baked taters. YUM! I'm having only fruit/vege plate for lunch. Maybe over dosing on nitrites does that to ya. It's been fun, tho. We get a week off, then another 8 game stand..cept we'll miss the last two going on vacation!!! In spite of rare peeks of sunshine, it's been a good summer..a quick summer...Have a good week!!!

1 comments:

Bob said...

Nita is back to work tomorrow after 6 days of berevment for her mom and our son-in-law. I took her to ihop for breakfast. Our widowed daughter is getting a handle on life again. I'm watching Brewer Dodger game now for a second evening but seldom finish a game though I saw last nights thriller ending. I like the Diamond Backs. I like Pro football as well. BOB