THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 8, 2011

biker chick






A guy from church invited me to go on a motorcycle ride Sunday. It was a blast!! We went a total of about 90 miles..saw Silver Creek Falls, rode through Mehama and I LOVE the curvy roads. Not crazy about freeway and high speed. Here's a few pictures.

The guys who came along are all part of a Christian Motorcycle group called "Honor Bound". They are from our church. I felt safe and like a carefree young girl on the ride!! It had been 40 years since I rode and I did just fine. Jeff, my bike driver, said he hardly knew I was behind him..yeah!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo, How awesome. At least you got your picture taken. I finally went on a Harley with my son-in-law. I believe it was last Christmas when he was well. I wanted my picture taken and I yelled for Bob to take a picture of me on the bike but he said he didn't hear me. I guess it wasn't that important to him so I will just have to have the picture in my mind always. I don't have it to show that I finally got a ride on the bike. It had been about 45 years since I was on a bike before. I really enjoyed the ride with my son-in-law even though it was a very short ride but I got the feel of it. Lucky you! I am glad for you too! We can still be daring at our ages can't we. Nita

Liza Day said...

There is nothing like it, that's for sure. Sounds like you had a great time. Good to hear from you!