THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

siblings

You ever get frustrated with your siblings? I have a sister that sometimes makes me nuts...but I'm pretty sure it works both ways. I cannot stop myself from lecturing her as she contradicts herself in one phone call. She's the older one, too. I'm sure the right thing is to just listen and shut the heck up. Maybe I am unleashing unresolved stuff inside from those who I do NOT feel I can confront easily about things so when talking to my sister out it comes. I don't know, but all I can do is vow to do better next time, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see sibling rivalry in all my children and grandchildren and I had a difficult time getting along with my sister at times. I guess that's life? :-)

Bob said...

My 2 daughters have zero sister rivalry. But when I was a kid I had some problems with my older sister. my younger sister and I had more rivalry. I tried to advise her quite a bit on money matters after moms death but she did not listen and ended up homeless for a while and died in poverty at 49.

hoovstir - Laurie said...

To me, siblings help refine us as people...they test our inner most being...because there is a love bond between us and siblings they can push buttons no one else can push, they can tap into areas that others cannot and thus can make us better able to deal with issues in life. They give us a "safe" place to test our reactions and feelings...