THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 24, 2011

eating

Oh man..doctor said to lose 15 lbs. Not a lot, but it does mean making changes. I wish I wasn't so in love with food..greasy fattening food especially. I can think of so many excuses for not eating right. My jaw won't allow constant munching of carrots. I can't make a sandwich without bread. What will I use as that 3rd item on a plate (yes it has to be 3)..if I'm withholding carbs. I love food as mentioned, but I hate having to constantly think about it in the realm of counting points, calories, etc. I am leerie of fake food, too. Margarine, low fat cheese, etc. Very confusing.

15 pounds is not a lot to lose. I've started riding the excercise bike 20 to 30 min a day..that compared to NOTHING is surely going to help. I'm currently browning a pork chop cut in half to share with my husband who also wants to lose weight. I cannot afford joining diet 'clubs'. Nor can I have food delivered in small boxes like Jennie Craig diets.

I COULD just take my chances and eat what I jolly well want and let the chips fall where they may. Just be fat. Just wait for the heart attack. But, I do have grandkids I love and want to see grow up. If you have any suggestions that are SIMPLE let me know. Most diet books have this menu that consists of 'recipes' which involve either expensive ingredients or is complicated or never re-uses an ingredient. I just need help with menues that put 3 items on my plate that are of a certain size that tastes good, didn't cost an arm and leg and colorful without hours of preparation...is that too much to ask? Yeah..probably so. I'll figure it out!!!

0 comments: