THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

aging of the face

I went to the 'vampire' to have blood drawn this morning. Had to fast. I was hungry. Having a physical next week, so getting the blood work done ahead. There are so many sick people that I found myself thanking God for my good health. Yes, I have medical issues, but none life threatening that I'm aware of. Overweight..unfortunately, but it's my own fault there. I just love food. I'm my own worst enemy. Now, I have myself convinced if I lost weight, my facial skin would hang down Tom Dooley, thereby aging me visibly. Everybody knows fat people have younger faces. Ok..my husband didn't buy that rationale, but too bad. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. Gotta go..my hot dog 'dinged' in the microwave.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Flo, I weighted over 200 pounds about 13 years ago. I know that it is very hard to lose weight when you have thyroid problems but I did loose the weight gradually. I lost 20 pounds and my face didn't sag. My face and neck looked like I had gained weight so rest asured that your face won't sag. I love food too but I have had to learn how to eat again so I won't have to take meds for diabetes and high blood pressure. I had to learn cold turkey and Bob has helped me alot but I do get upset with him when we go to the store and I can't get what I want that I think that I need and he don't thinks so, so he helps take care of me as sometimes I don't seem to take too good of care of myself. I am like you. I like to eat. Nita

Flo said...

Hi Nita!! Why don't you get your own blog...I bet you have a lot to say!!
Always nice to hear from you dear!! I am afraid I'll never be thin again cuz I do love my food!! Glad I have a fellow eater in my corner..haha!! Bob's working on trying to figure out what he can do as he walks an hour each day but isn't losing..not snacking in evening and avoiding sweets. It IS frustrating to work so hard and not lose isn't it!!! love ya

Bob said...

I bought me a Mr.Coffee and boy do I love the way it cranks out the caffeine in the morning,twice as much as instant. I drink 4 cups at breakfast and 1 more at 9:30 along with a cookie or piece of candy. Do I love my coffee? I believe I do. Pour it on(HA)I mean HOT.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Flo

Giving a little blood for testing is the pits! Don't tell anyone but I've been know to pass during this procedure. My wife says I'm a big sissy! :-)

~Ron
*******

hoovstir - Laurie said...

I thank God for your health too...May God help you with the issues you deal with...may He grant you wisdom and inspire your sense of humor!

Flo said...

Laurie..thank you. At this point his words has me tryin at least!!