THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 18, 2010

this and that

been watching the San Francisco Giants play baseball. If they make it to the World Series Bob and I are going to california. I'll veg out at the hotel while he goes to a game. So, train tickets are on hold, Hotel is booked, now we wait...impatiently, I might add..heh.

My prep begins for a colonoscopy and throat scope on Wednesday. Pah-leeeeeze don't share any horror stories with me if you've had one of these two procedures done, ok? I'm the nervous type!
Tonight after dinner is MOM (milk of Mag) ... on your MARK...GO!! Then Tuesday the litres of water drinkin start..liquid diet..then some fizzy stuff...LOOK OUT BELOW!...then 4 oh so tiny and innocent looking red pills..BLAST OFF! Sleep ain't happening that night I betcha! Then one more invasion of suppository, one more trip to the moon, then "lights out" at the hospital. Now, don't you wish you were me?

1 comments:

Bob said...

I have never had one of those Colon things done. Nita has a had a few and she was always found to be ok. She had some reasons to be tested. My DR just thought because of my age I should have one but every time the Dr suggested it, I said no. Now all the DR asks me are you loosing any weight or is there any red stools. I say no to that as well and all of this is true. I never plan to have one as my diet for such a long time has been Oatmeal and prunes for breakfast. This is my breakfast of Champions. I hope you get to a World Series. I will pray for your peace of mind during your tests.