THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hoarders

Been watching the show "Hoarders" and oh my. That's an illness I wouldn't want!! It reminds me of anorexics..they look in the mirror, but see what isn't there...fat. These Hoarders do not see the filth, and eyeball popping clutter from floor to ceiling. Our minds are able to filter out the truth. I pray that never happens with my belief in Jesus. I always want to see Him clearly and rightly.
I want Him to see me that way also. If I hoard anything I want it to be more of Him!!

Tomorrow we leave for San Francisco and the World Series game. Train ride will be brutal as I cannot sleep unless lying down, but I'll catch up in the hotel the one night..then another brutal ride home..heh. It's worth it to see my husband happy and excited about a World Series game, a dream come true for him..It's better THIS dream comes true than the one where he goes to work naked right? haha...

2 comments:

Bob said...

I have a brother and his wife are hoarders. The house and yard are a mess. Actually, it is my mother's house but she can't live there anymore as my brother and his wife are both smokers and her cough has gotten better since she had to move out about 3 years ago. I haven't seen the inside of the house in around 3 years so hard telling what it might look like. I have seen the shows on hoarders and it is not a pretty picture. Nita

Flo said...

It contributed to the demise of my marriage Nita!!
I can't stand it..I may not be a susie homemaker, but I keep the clutter to a minimum! Bob, fortunately, feels the same!! I can't think straight in disarray like that. This episode I just watched was the worst ever..lots of dead cats, etc. Mind boggling!

Today we leave on the train for our journey to the World Series!!! Cartwheel!