THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Normal..yay!

Had my colonoscopy and that other scope thingee where they go from top down and take a look at esophagus and tummy. Some immflamation there from the chronic heart burn, which is now under control with meds! I'd like to say it was "a piece of cake" but the doctor ignored my 'requests' for more "put me out stuff'" Grrrr...in ten years when I have the next one, I'll chose the doctor my husband had...as he remembers nothing and I remember it all.

But, he stated my colon was 'entirely' normal!!! Cartwheel! Minimal esophagitis (immflamation) of the esophagis..so there ya go!!! I'm ok!!! Very very very glad that is over I can tell ya!!!

Have a great weekend coming up. If the Giants win one more...we're going to California to the World Series..well, one game anyway...haha.

1 comments:

Bob said...

I am glad it went well Flo. We had 2 days of rain and a good turtle snapping thunderstorm Tuesday PM. Enough rain for frogs. Hope your Giants get there so you guys can go. Have a nice weekend.