THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 9, 2010

One more time

I lifted the giant suitcase out of the trunk...again. Repack! I had put the suitcase into the trunk of the car to remove the temptation to re-pack after the 6th time. Did that stop me? NO! What is with this? I'm on the internet researching 'packing'..rolling, bundling, folding...which is best? Too many options. We are going on a cruise, combined with road trip, so it's not like I can stuff a duffle bag with grubbies and be done with it. Oh the joy of camping in a tent...where it doesn't matter!!! Walk around in tee shirts that are as wrinkled as me and no bigee..but there's beautiful young bikini girls I have to compete with on a ship!!! If I have to be elderly..let me at least look nice. Darn FORMAL nights, too.

Oh sure, my husband says "I only have eyes for you!" Yeah right. He'd have to be dead not to look when a young thin girl walks by. Yes, he has LUSTING under control and yes he has DISCIPLINE of his mind, but the guy can only take so much. Anyway..back to the packing and unpacking. The final decision...drum roll.. is to leave groups of clothes on hangers and lay into the big suitcase..flatten center..lay a "bundle" of soft things there and fold the pants legs/sleeves back over the "bundle". Shoes along the side, and various 'stuff'. We'll see how this works. I think next time I will wait til we're about to leave to pack instead of a week ahead..haha..I can't leave it alone!!!

In two weeks this will all be a memory and my suitcase will be full of dirty clothes, wrinkled, and unfashionable. Bon Voyage y'all!!!

2 comments:

Bob said...

When I was in the Navy we had one bag called the Sea Bag. We should be able to the same on cruise ships. Hey that's an idea, cruise ship sea bags. A number of years ago we went to Catalina Island on a high speed boat that sped over to the island. It was like a giant speed boat with a lounge and indoor or outdoor seating. It was fast and fun.

Bob said...

All men have 00
No pupils means no desire. The pupils causes stares. Leave them blank except for your wife.