THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 3, 2010

It's my blog

It's my blog and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, it's my blog!! My foot hurts!!!! I think it's a return of Morton's Neuroma..a nerve problem that resulted in surgery a few years ago. We are getting ready to go on vacation. A road trip to California, including a 7 day cruise as well. Last year on vacation I had a torn cartilage in my knee so was using a wheel chair most of the time and now this. I am soooooo frustrated!!!! I want a vacation without pain or restriction not only for my sake but my poor husband's. Taint fair!!! The vacation is falling apart from family illness so we've already cut off the trip to San Diego after our cruise. That's a couple of days we'll have to find something to do. The family we usually stay with has medical problems so we won't be staying with them...ok devil...enough already!!!! Get thee behind me!!! We ARE going to enjoy ourselves. I have prayer warriors working on my foot as we speak!!! God is faithful right?

I wonder if other people use their blog to whine? Don't read this..you'll just get bored. I wrote in Facebook I just didn't want the vacation to be: Board the ship..drag Flo. Tour the Mexican turf..drag Flo. See Alcatraz..drag Flo. etc etc. Something like that. We'll deal with it!!! Right now on Monday it'll be Go to the State Fair...drag Flo.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Sorry for your pain Flo at this time. It is never fun to have negetive things going on before you have a great vacation lined up. I recall when I was a youngster that dad had cancelled a trip to Arizona that he had promised to take Rich and myself on. When he told me this I whinned and cried like a wild animal. I kept it up until dad relented and said ok we will go. Take a look at my recent blog pictures and be encouraged. We have a little 2 day trip planned for Kings canyon in early October. All my plans and trips have some new restrictions that are painful, the lack of money.

Bob said...

Hey Flo, This is from Nita-On a trip where our pastor (or ex-pastor) had loaned us his small car and the girls were young. We were going on a trip to Zion as the girls and I had never been there before. The night before we were to leave the next morning,I had to go to the store and I took Jeanna and when we came out of the store I fell over Jeanna. I drove home but in the middle of the night my knee started hurting and I couldn't bend it. We went to the ER in the middle of the night and they told me I had to come back the next morning to get a cast on it as I had fractured my knee cap. I was so distraught as I believed I ruined our vacation. We did go back to the ER the next morning and all they did was put a brace on my leg and wrapped it with an elastic bandage. I decided that wasn't going to stop my from going on my trip so we just left a little later in the morning. I just took my pain pills with me and even though we had to some adjustments to make we had fun. A cruise, how fun. I know that you will have fun and have a great trip too.

Flo said...

I'm sure we'll have fun!!! I just have to not keep mentioning the pain!!! Take my advil and hush!