THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 20, 2010

total recall

I love to eat. I eat unhealthy things like bacon and eggs. I already know I'm a danger to myself in that regard, but now the news has added an "egg recall" warning to that danger. So, I have to not only worry about chloresterol, but being poisoned by an egg from a hen who's out to get me!! Not happy about that!! I know an egg is just a day's work for some chicken, but can't it be done cleanly?? Sigh. This carton of eggs doesn't have the 'bad' info on it, so I'm diggin in and eating the hen fruit. Living on the edge aren't I. Have a great Friday and weekend everybody!! Read your cartons!!!

2 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

It goes without me saying...
that I love the nerw blog look! :)

I have such a love/hate relationship with Eggs, and food born illnesses!
Cook long and well!

Flo said...

I love eggs..but sure don't like bein sick. I chk'd the carton numbers, it came from Fred Meyer so wasn't umpqua brand and we're being told Safeway and albertons have the "bad" eggs..I'm glad you like my new look!!! They won't let me put my own background unfortunately!!