THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 20, 2010

funny friends

I've got some funny friends on myspace who made this picture of me doing what I do best...nothing. It's clever don't you think? I am clever sometimes, but only when it's accidental. I can draw, but show me a blank page and it'll stay blank..show me a word document blank page and it'll stay blank even tho I actually can write. I have written a novelette about my life, but too many relatives remain alive who would recognize folks and hate me for writing it.

I took a stand up comic class, but it was very stressful..trying to keep it clean yet funny was quite a challenge and I'm way funnier with someone else's humerous stuff quoted by me..I sometimes have trouble making up witty things.

Mostly I'm a rambler (no, not the old car) and you can see that's what I'm doing here....so goodbye.

1 comments:

Cazandra Campos-MacDonald said...

Love your new look, Flo! Your picture shows exactly what me and the family did today...Nothing! It was wonderful!

Blessings to you!
Cazandra
http://oozingeveryday.blogspot.com