THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 26, 2010

IBS?

Ok..so not officially diagnosed yet. But, maybe. I'm seeking wisdom from others who DO have this malady. Are the soles of your shoes worn off after one trip to a Greasy Spoon resturant from eating / or drinking something that sends you runnin? Do you plan your trips around Rest Stops? Does your spouse say "no, not again..we're stopping???" Do you secretly know that maybe it would help to stop your blessed wonderful beautiful cup of coffee in the morning? That bacon is not your friend, but tastes like BFF!!!!

I've had my troubles a couple years or more now..gettin old. It and me. Has anyone discovered relief and still kept their coffee? I AM willing to change my diet..well..once baseball season ends.

I've been tactful I think, so hopefully you're not grossed out. If you are..you probably don't have IBS. Ok..gotta hurry and end this...dash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Bob said...

I drink 3 cups everymorning. At Saturday breakfast out I drink 4. It use to make me more fluid bound but seems I am imune to it now. No secrets I know of. Lots of Physical activity may help. But it may be genetic. My dad drank coffee like a fish and never had the fluid problem.