THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I loved Thursdays

Good morning bloggers. It's Thursday. I used to favor Thursdays when I was employed as it was an anticipation of the weekend and the knowledge Monday was yet still far off. Silly simple pleasures that keep you going. I'm retired now, so the days merge. I know it's the weekend cuz there's this cute guy hanging around the house during the day..wheeee!!! Poor dear is so busy with projects. If it weren't for attending a minimum of 38 baseball games here in Salem-Keizer he'd be draggin his lip I betcha. The team is in the bottom..yet the faithful drag their buns out to the games and eat the dogs and sip the sodas hoping they get lucky and see a win. Have a good day my friends!!

2 comments:

Bob said...

I love Thursdays as well because I break down my retirement into a 5 day week and a 2 day weekend and do things that make me feel this way. I got my Ham radio antenna up and will study for my operators permit which with my memory may take a few blue moons or sun spots before i muster the courage to take the test.

Stacey,momof 2 said...

My parents do the Ham radio thing... they LOVe it... maybe it's a retired thing to do?
I am not so excited about it...much to their dismay.
Thursdays are good... if I am allowed some serious alone time. :)
I need some wine..... so I can whine in peace?