THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 30, 2010

Pizza!!


It's Friday and that means pizza and a video at my house!! Oh, how I dread using the Red Box tho. (shhh I already know about netflix..don't remind me). Trying to pick out a movie with some hairy guy in a tank top breathing down the back of your neck..not good. I'll end up with wanting a romantic movie, but getting Terminator six or something from the pressure. When you return a movie, you stand in the same line just to stick the movie into the slot. Give me a break!!! They gotta change that.

Speaking of pizza. Oh we weren't? Well, it's in the title ya nit!!! haha. Anyway, have you seen that commercial where they go to get pizza at at resturant and watch this guy rolling the dough all over his body? Around the back of his neck..eeeewwwww...get me outta there!!! Yeah I know cooking in a 500 degree oven COULD remove neck cooties, but why chance it.

But all this slips into the back of my mind when I'm curled up with my hubby, shoving a slab of Papa Murphy into my "chops" while watching a movie. Tonight it's Taco pizza...now where did I put that bottle of Beano? Have a great weekend bloggers and bloggettes. Flo

1 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

We did Pizza last night...I am trying to be healthy so I had a salad-- but my husband, Aunt and kids had some pizza--1/2 Canadian bacon and pinnapple- and 1/2 taco pizza!
I'm glad you mentioned the redbox thing.. cause I have the same issue... :) Happy Friday!