THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Clink Woosh"

I bet you're wondering about that title.."Clink Woosh". That is the sound of a Senior moment.

I had been summoned to the Hospital as my husband had driven himself there with bleeding from an earlier surgery. They did a 2nd surgery. I thought it would be helpful to go get his pain medication while he was in recovery. A favor. A $150.00 favor as it turned out.

On my way out the door of the Hospital I decided to stop at the restroom. I hung my purse on the hook inside and draped my car keys across it. After doing my biz...I got up and as I washed my hands, the automatic flusher went into action. "Woosh."

I grabbed my purse from the hook and didn't remember the keys. I heard a "clink" behind me. I turned around and heard "woosh" and watched my keys go where the sun don't shine!

I returned to my husband to get his car keys and received a thick slurred tongue lashing from a guy high on drugs from his surgery. Now, I try to keep my keys in my purse til I'm at the car.
I tried to be repentant, truly I did, but it struck me so funny. Men...no sense of humor when money is involved. Have a great day!! Flo

4 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

maybe he will forget about the keys when he's down from the drugs?

Flo said...

this happened several years ago..heh..he never forgets..but forgives.

Woosh said...

I just couldn’t leave your website before saying that I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors...

Stubby Holders Wedding said...

Thanks for posting, definitely going to subscribe! See you on my reader.