THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'M A BLOGGER..CARTWHEEL!

Newbie..uncharted waters..venturing into the unknown world of BLOGGING. Be kind.
This may be like a slow leak in a birthday balloon, but what the hay huh? Putting thoughts and fun things on here will at least give my facebook friends a reprieve..haha. So, to anyone soooo bored they actually read this...welcome to Yakkin with Flo. It's Tuesday afternoon in beautiful Oregon. Weather report: rain, chance of showers, drizzles, intermittant sun, and occasional downpour of persians and dobermans. Ok bye.

3 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

My cousin is Jannet White...and I saw her comment about something of yours on FaceBook-- so I thought I'd do the "nosey"(spell chekc ??) thing... and see your blog... it's very sweet-- now time for lots of comments and fun times! :0) I happen to have a blog also,... wanna see? stop by www.frogparenting.blogspot.com !
anyway... have a happy and yer-- wet day!
p.s. I'm in Oregon also !
Stacey !

Flo said...

hey bless you for commenting..I'll certainly find your blog site and FOLLOW if I can figure out how..haha!!! Do you think it's ok to post serious blogs as well as witty?

Anonymous said...

Hugssssssssssss Flo. I finally found your blog and enjoyed it very much. Your URL is:
http://www.yakkinwithflo.blogspot.com

Love, Skip