THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 12, 2014

yurt vacation

Just got back from camping on the Oregon Coast in a Yurt.

That's Bob inside there finishing up set up.  Here's inside the thing.
I slept on the bottom and Bob went to the rafters.  Across is a futon couch thing..we sat there with laptop propped up on two chairs to watch dvds at night..I know...roughing it huh?  Yurts have electricity, but you 're not allowed to cook inside.

We read on the beach, ate fried food and some relaxation.  I'd say camping is NOT relaxing unless you're in one of those huge motor homes or other RV.

We enjoyed smores and watching the fire.  It's a step up from a tent..unless you have a huge tent. The key to it all is HUGE..haha.

1 comments:

Tammy L Porter said...

I'm glad you and Bob had fun, Flo. I hope you saw some beautiful sunsets on the coast there. :)