THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Death of Joan Rivers 9/4/2014

Joan Rivers died today. 81.  She was extremely funny.   This is the 2nd very funny comic to die in 2014 and close together.  Robin Williams died in August.  Big Names.  I have to ponder the same question I pondered when my son died in June of 2014...also a funny guy...where are they?  Was their final destination, Heaven?  I know my son asked Jesus into his heart at age 3.  God will decide who He allows in His heaven.  It'll be interesting to see who's there.   Will I be there?  Something to think about.  We spend eternity either with God, or without Him.  People joke around about "oh I hope I go to Hell cuz that's where all my friends are".  Many assume ALL go to Heaven when they die.  This mystery is covered in God's Word.  And it is FOREVER.  Now is the time to talk to God about yourself and your walk with Him.

1 comments:

Tammy L Porter said...

That's a good post, Flo.