THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 20, 2014

I'd do that for you Jesus.

There comes a time you have to realize your kids are adults and can choose who they want to hang out with.  If you are unable to watch their kids on a certain time...or say something they feel is worthless..they make it seem so easy to pull back their love.  It's hard to see other families functioning as a unit, close and respectful when you are in a disfunctional one.  Looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas is no longer a joy, but a dread.  The desire to run away...live in another city so you can explain this riff  is due to distance.  Your grandkids may view your absence as distance as I'm quite sure they're being told "I guess they're too busy to see you".  The truth being...nobody responds to efforts to speak and arrange to see the kids.  I am beginning to believe it is not so much a rejection to us as a rejection of our Jesus that we serve.  If that's the case it's bible prophecy that we'll be persecuted and I can handle that.  I'd do that for you Jesus!!!  In the end times family fall apart..we're there I'd guess, we're there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo, I realize it must be hard when your kids want you at their beckon call but you have to remember that you are an adult too and they MUST realize that too. I feel for you and pray for you as you are going through this situation. Thanks for getting back to blogging too. You can put things on here that you can't on facebook. Nita

Flo said...

thank you Nita..there's much I don't understand and feel so helpless..have to turn it over to God!!

Tammy L Porter said...

I'm praying for you, Flo.