THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 19, 2012

Melt Down

Wow..been a long time since I've had a total meltdown.  Throwing stuff, shrieking, crying, etc.  I'm having 8 people for dinner Saturday night so I'm cleaning house like crazy.  I'm in pain with arthritic fingers as I do it.  Then along came the ants.  Quietly, quickly, with that innocent look on their tiny faces as they sent me into a tirade.  A word to the wise..when in a melt down...do not..I repeat...do not call 411 information.  I wanted to ask Round Table Pizza a question.  No phone number in the phone book, didn't occur to look on internet til after my call to information.   City and State?  Keizer, Oregon.  "Keezer, Or-RE-gone?  yes..Round Table Pizza...she just could NOT get Round Table Pizza..so I began yelling it...finally I began again saying Restaurant when she asked and then in a dialect that totally escapes me proceeded to rattle off names of restaurants in Keezer, Or-RE-gone.    Now, in addition to ants I have to buy a new cell phone..haha...j/k.  I'm over it now..sorta. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo, I know about meltdowns as having to deal with Jeanna with her meltdowns and they have become less and less as time goes by.
Here's what I have to do with my house cleaning is to do a little everyday so you're not crammed to doing it all in one day when you have company coming and I know that we all want our place to look spotless, which I do to. I can't clean my house in one day anymore and haven't been able to do that for a very long time so I have to clean a little each day because it hurts too much to do it all in one day.
When you call 411 I do believe you do not talk to anyone in this country. Take care, Nitam