THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 10, 2012

the weekend's here




hip hip hooray, the weekend is here..that means a happy husband will come charging through the door this afternoon. Ok..Bob never charges..but you know what I mean.

Tonight we're going to a Marriage Seminar with Gary Smalley..lots of laughs and wisdom will be dished out for our enjoyment and enrichment. It's tonight and also tomorrow morning...that's cruel starting something at 8:00am on the one day we can sleep in isn't it.

Here's a couple of cute pictures of my granddaughter eating spaghetti..ok..she's 10 months in these pictures..that's her big sister Mia with her in one of them.. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Bob said...

I look forward to weekends because it makes me feel I am not retired. We do the same things on Weekends we did before I retired. So I am retired only 5 days a week. Mondays are the hardest to get through after that retirement is better and really good by Thursday when I do my 3rd grade drawing classes. have a nice Valentines.

Flo said...

mondays are my favorites!! can't say why..prolly cuz I'm tired from busy sundays and normally can sleep in (had Mia spend last night so up early to take her to school..yawn.)

I usually fix bob comfort food on Mondays too..stuff he really likes like tacos .. tonight he's gettin chicken tho..haha.

I just woke up from a 2 hr nap..after taking mia to her school by 8am I grocery shopped and after putting away the grub, I napped...ah yes..marvelous.