THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wed Feb 8, 2012

Good Morning! Just returned from seeing "Smash" .. no, not that new TV show, my mammogram..chuckle. Had blood work done also. My annual physical at United Airlines is coming up later this month so gettin some of the preliminaries done..smile.

Listen to this song and see if it doesn't move you!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m84URv4Sgxc&feature=related

Sippin a Starbucks coffee and burping up one of their breakfast sandwiches..YUM! I had planned to go back to bed after this appt, but now the coffee's kickin in and I'm wired, baby!!

I had Briley yesterday..23 lbs of movement..I'm a sore grandma today. Get to do it again tomorrow. This is the last week of two days a week..I will miss her, but not the pain. She's starting day care two days a week..finally will have other kidlets to play with..you learn to share Briley or Nanny will get you!!!

Ok, that was silly. I'm listening to that song mentioned above AGAIN and it makes me happy!

2 comments:

Tammy L Porter said...

I love that song! I found myself singing along with it! :)

Flo said...

I'm playing it as we speak..haha!!