THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 12, 2011

Well..we're out of the Thanksgiving season and into Christmas. Yes!! Christmas, not Holiday or winterland..Christmas!! The birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!!! Get it people!!! Without Christ, no Christmas!! I get so mad when people write xmas..don't want my Lord crossed out of his birthday celebration. There...was that firm enough? Good!

It's warm and cozy this Monday morning and I'm still in my cooshy jammies. Don't wanna put on street clothes and go grocery shopping. Wanna stay here and play on the computer. But, alas, I am an adult so must do the responsible thing, right?

I do hope you have an awesome week. I hope the joy of Christmas outweighs the hassles, the losses, the shopping, wrapping, baking (well, not me of course), but just the joy of knowing Jesus came to save a lost and dying world is reason to celebrate!!! He's coming back remember, so don't let this life bog you down. I'm watching my daughter grieve a loss of love and it's totally consuming to me. My husband told me recently, "You are obsessed with this and it's all you talk about to me and everybody else". Ouch. I think when your children suffer, you suffer and sometimes just need to talk. So, I'll obsess in a 'safe' place like my blog, twitter or Facebook. I wish some spouses would "get it" and not drive their family out of the circle just cuz they're tired of hearing same thing. Well, guess what, that's what you do when you love someone, you listen to the same jokes, same stories and if they are hurting, the same painful statements. But, this, too, shall pass!!! Ultimately, I should run to Jesus with it all!!! He will never leave me nor forsake me or tell me to 'hush' on any subject!!!!

3 comments:

Bob said...

Nita and I have grieved together over our Son in laws passing. We talk about a lot but we seem to be on the same page about it. I can hardly mention his name without tears. Jeanna is doing a lot better now that she is moving into her new home. We have a family house warming next Sunday PM/ Christmas dinner with all Nitas Brothers and Sisters who live out our way. How do we know what to give back to God for his many blessings to us. Silver and Gold I have none but such as I have Give I to thee. Now money is out for us so what am I giving this Christmas to God. Where your treasure is, so is your heart. My treasure is the drawings and cartoons I am sharing at school. How do I know the Lord is pleased with this my gift. The love from the kids back to me is more than I can describe. Yes to them I am Captain Bob. Have a nice week Flo, I am praying for you, You have to do all you can for your kids. BOB

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo, I sure know how you feel. I do know that when your kids are suffering, even tho they are adults, the mother suffers along with them. I have done it many, many times before and I still do it. I have had many texts from Jeanna wanting to quit her job because somethings not right. Right now she has to go past where Charlie lived when they started dating and that is hard as she has to go that way every morning and evening on her work days. It hurts her real bad and has put in for a transfer to another station which is within driving distance. I really know how it hurts so I really feel for you. A lot of times I would cry myself to sleep just because I knew my daughter was hurting. A death or divorce or separation is a very trying time for whoever is going through it. You know my prayers are with you and you can always email and tell me how you feel and know that I will listen and read and try to help you. You are a very precious woman and I'm glad that you are Bob's cousin. Take care and the Lord Bless you Always, Nita

Flo said...

thanks you two!! in the long run..this will be a good thing..maybe even a GOD thing!!!