THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

at the park

hey..sittin here at the indoor park with granddaughter, Stella. We have a picnic lunch and they have wireless network so something for grandma to do...yipee!!

Stella is spinning in a 'dish' with a new friend..I'd be hurling if I did that. I miss cartwheels, spinning, swinging on a swing looking backwards, running, climbing, etc etc. But, if I 'went back' I'd miss wisdom, grandkids, knowing who I am, etc etc. Happiness is not wanting what you can't have, but wanting what you do have!!! Every 'era' is special!!

It cost us 7.00 to be in this park..1.00 for me..Ha! Worth it to have wireless..and making a granddaughter happy.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Nice place this indoor park. What is its name? I spin out real fast if I am doing any wild moves. My balance is kind of off so like you, want what you have and don't wish for the good old days when you were young. I don't even miss them any more. An occasional memory lapse, a bit wobbly, and a back ache reminds me that I am who I am and God is the great I AM.

Flo said...

it's a kids' indoor park here. It had wireless internet so I played online while Stella played on the equipment. They have a music room, train room, kitchen and grocery section (pretend)..I saw on a picnic bench and we had lunch..all indoors.
6.00 for Stella, 1.00 for the adult.