THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 8, 2010

two wolves

Read this recently and liked it...

Two Wolves
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all.
One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"
The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

If we feed on God's word, it nurtures the Good!!! Have a great day!!!

1 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

yer comments come to me for moderation... and then I decide if YES I want the whole world to hear what Flo had to say...:) Uh...about the crutches, my right foot has always had..."issues" and I finally went to the podatrist... and he fixed my foot-- via surgery, pins and bars and such-- I won't have a pretty foot when I am all healed but I will have a pretty usefull FOOT and that is my goal. :)