THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 15, 2010

"Daddddyyyyy"

Well..I had a busy exhaustive day yesterday. I babysat two little great grandkids ages one and three. I could have chosen to sit and watch their play...but I entered in. I got down and dirty. Yes, I was exhausted afterwards..and sore, too. My fibromyalgia was howling, but you know what? I was fixing in their minds a memory. Great Grandma playing with them and making them laugh. Someday they may talk about it..and it'll be a good memory. Hopefully, Maddi will NOT remember being very angry with me and going into the laundry room at her house and crying against the door to the garage..yelling "dadddddyyyy". They do tend to remember the fun parts thank the Lord.

Here's a couple pictures. The one most precious is Maddi at her bedroom window watching and waiting for me. Her daddy said she began her vigil 30 minutes before I was to arrive. Awwww! Makes my heart smile!

1 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

those are some priceless moments to be sure! :)