THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 30, 2010


Took these two hooligins to the park this morning. I'm exhausted!!
Watch me Grandma to my left, Watch me Grandma to my right. I'm wall-eyed now. Ages 3 and 6 don't work together at a park I've decided. One is scared of stuff, other is not, both want my attention at same time. I shudda put vodka in my soda can..heh...
They are a delight. We got home and I gave the little one first choice of what animal to sleep with. She chose the one the other wanted. Then the tears began. "I don't want to take a nap" "She took the rabbit and I wanted the rabbit" ... Waaaaaahhhhhh. Finally they wahhed themselves to sleep....at last..silence..shhhh....I sure hope the phone doesn't ring cuz it'll wake one of them up...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to keeping the wee ones~~They are such a joy but exhausting to the Sr family members. That is a precious photo of them and you would be concerned if they did not squabble. The older they get--the less stress but you will miss this age by then. The good part is MOM comes to pick them up....