THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

starstruck

Ok..now what is up with that?  I tweet something to a celebrity, and got an answer without asking for one.  A surprise.  I got so excited I almost helped the dog chase his tail.  Am I that desperate for recognition?  YES!  Validation that I'm worth talking to by someone who has access to thousands to talk to.  It's kind of pathetic really.  The only validation I need is from my Heavenly Father.  He holds my future in His hand.

I'm embarressed at how easily I was prideful.  I wonder if celebrities struggle with pride..the ones who even care what God thinks.  So many don't care what God's thoughts about them are. I know Willie aka Duck Commander cares what God thinks, as do I. Still, it felt good.  So, thanks Willie!!  Love your show!!  Stay humble even though you are rich and famous.!!

3 comments:

Bob said...

Who is this guy? Never heard of him. Guess I am out of touch with celebrities except the LORD. A bunch of 3rd graders keeps my pride in check. Don't feel too embarressed, I get pridefull now and then but as I get older now seems to be more behind me than ahead of me.

Bob said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I replyed on your comment. Going to the Son should be the cry of every Christian. A light for us to find Heaven

Anonymous said...

and other articles that are necessarily printing films developing and many moreWe ロレックスコピー still considering taking out a loan here are satisfy all the requirements This article louboutin outlet situation can change things try to figure requirements of the H-1b3 visa and seeking ブランドコピー commonly occurring insects in residential budget We provide you with a large range of