THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

where have I been?

Where have I been? Just around, forgetting my blog. So sorry.

New years eve we went out for a nice dinner at jonathons..ok so it wasn't as nice as expected..you really pay more for less..just sayin.. Anyway, we then went to the last showing of "War Horse". That horse deserves an award as his acting was great..otherwise so so.

We just had MLK day and went to another movie "Make a Joyful Noise". Why o why must they ruin movies that have potential to lift the name of Jesus..why the swearing?? Is society so damaged they no longer can think of sentances without peppering it with swear words? Very disappointing. Loved the music. Speaking of movies..we also saw "Iron Lady" and it was quite good and I don't recall swearing..so it IS possible.

I have Briley today. I'm hoping she'll be chattering by now. She's over 10 months old and doesn't jabber..a friend's baby is six months old and talks..not clearly, but tries. I will continue to pronounce the consonants in hopes she grabs one.

You see why I don't blog all the time..just not a writer I guess. But, I'll be back..yes, I will!

3 comments:

Bob said...

I am glad your are back Flo. I am not a writer either so I just show pictures, web cams and weather maps. Years ago I sent out some things for publishing but rejects. I did get a few poems published but I paid the book company to do this. Rich is self publishing but his books are really complicated, I have a simple mind. Pictures are worth a 1000 words

Flo said...

I have my life story..well a big chunk of it..written..it's in novel form. I could send it to you to read if you want, but you wouldn't want to print it off cuz it's over 30 chapters, but could read it at your leisure online. I'd send as a word document attachment. It shows my writing style if seriously writing something. I wrote it in 3rd person.

Bob said...

We would like to read your lifes story on line one chapter at a time. When we finish one we will let you know to send the second chapter an so on. I am sure Nita would like it as well. We will keep it private. Now I have 2 3rd grade weekly art classes. They are a challange but come up with really great nifty ceative ideas.