THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Run Without Fear

My granddaughter joined a group of about sixty runners in Water Front Park in our city in behalf of Boston.  Candice ran with my two great grandkids.  I'm so proud of her.  In the article if you go to the website I post, she wrote a comment which I thought very wise and I'm so proud of her.  Here's the site, followed by some pictures I've posted from that day.  Thanks for reading my blog.  In the group picture, Candice and the kids are front row on right (kids are wearing U of O sweatshirts).  You may have to copy and paste the link below...her comment is in the text down a ways that begins with her name, Candice Davison....

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20130417/UPDATE/130417036/Salem-residents-run-memorial-lap-Boston-bombing-victims


0 comments: