THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, June 30, 2010


Took these two hooligins to the park this morning. I'm exhausted!!
Watch me Grandma to my left, Watch me Grandma to my right. I'm wall-eyed now. Ages 3 and 6 don't work together at a park I've decided. One is scared of stuff, other is not, both want my attention at same time. I shudda put vodka in my soda can..heh...
They are a delight. We got home and I gave the little one first choice of what animal to sleep with. She chose the one the other wanted. Then the tears began. "I don't want to take a nap" "She took the rabbit and I wanted the rabbit" ... Waaaaaahhhhhh. Finally they wahhed themselves to sleep....at last..silence..shhhh....I sure hope the phone doesn't ring cuz it'll wake one of them up...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to keeping the wee ones~~They are such a joy but exhausting to the Sr family members. That is a precious photo of them and you would be concerned if they did not squabble. The older they get--the less stress but you will miss this age by then. The good part is MOM comes to pick them up....